Alison Rodwell is the Conservative candidate for Ellesmere Port & Neston.
Alison grew up and went to school in Cheshire. The first in her family to go to university - where she studied physics - Alison then got her first job at the Thornton Research Centre.
She is a wife, mum of two and a businesswoman who has worked in sustainability for over 10 years, enabling high street retailers to deliver on their promises to protect the environment, uniting business, charities and local communities around a common cause. This is an approach she will continue to take in Parliament.
Alison's key priorities are:
- GET BREXIT DONE and end the uncertainty. Only the Conservatives can break the deadlock and deliver Brexit.
- DELIVER MORE SCHOOL FUNDING by making sure our schools receive their fair share of the £14 billion funding boost.
- CUT CRIME across Ellesmere Port & Neston and keep our streets safe. There will be an extra 90 officers in Cheshire next year and more the following year.
- CHAMPION THE LOCAL NHS, including our hospitals and surgeries, so we all benefit from record new NHS funding.
- SUPPORT OUR LOCAL ECONOMY by attracting new jobs and working to regenerate high streets in both Ellesmere Port and Neston.
- FIGHT FOR BETTER TRANSPORT links, including roads, trains and buses, to keep our area moving.
You can contact Alison on email@example.com.