Help me make Neston an even better place to live.
I’m proud to call Neston my home. It was a great place to grow up and now I'm very happily retired here. But too often, Neston gets forgotten by the Council. Labour have been in charge of our Council for 6 years now, but I share the view of local residents who believe Neston is being let down.
It doesn't have to be that way. I'm standing in this election because I have a plan to make Neston an even better place to live. Here it is:
- Fix potholes in Neston, using the extra £4.4 million provided to the Council by the UK Government.
- Protect Neston Tip and bin collections against Labour's proposed changes.
- Tackle local dog mess by securing more bins to keep our area clean and tidy.
- Protect the Greenbelt, prioritising affordable housing whilst protecting our green spaces.
- Fight for better transport by bus and from the train station.
- Find a solution to parking problems, especially near schools.
These are the things I want to achieve as your local Councillor. I’m not interested in party political scraps or being a critic from the side-lines. I’m standing to be your Councillor to deliver for you, the people of Neston.
Let’s use this election to demand better for Neston. Let me know what you think about My Plan for Neston and on 6th May, use your vote to make Neston an even better place to live.
Your local candidate for Neston