I am proud to have served the residents of Willaston and Thornton for over 20 years as their Councillor.
As a local resident I am well aware of the matters which affect our everyday lives, issues such as the condition of our roads and pavements; the state of our local parks and other amenities; the protection of our precious Green Belt; the quality of our local schools; the need for traffic calming measures; improving the standard and reliability of our local Council provided services and much more.
I have fought to improve all of these services and have tried to improve the lives of all our residents by spending my Councillors’ allowance to help local uniformed organisations such as the Guides and Scouts; by helping local school projects; and by contributing to local voluntary groups to help them with their work in our community.
I have a proven record of doing what is right for the community irrespective of party politics. I wholeheartedly agree with Sir Winston Churchill’s metric of loyalty in public life. First district, second ward, third party.
Benty Heath Lane
Phone: 0151 3274096
- Audit and Governance Committee
- City of Chester Charter Trustees (Co-Optee)
- Ellesmere Port Charter Trustee Committee (Trustee)
- Ellesmere Port Charter Trustees (Deputy Mayor)
- General Licensing Sub-Committee
- Licensing Act (Hearings) Sub-Committee
- Licensing Committee
Appointments to outside bodies
- Cheshire Pension Fund Committee
- Ellesmere Port Development Board (Cabinet appointment)
- Johnston Recreation Ground Management Committee
- The Boat Museum Trust
School Governor at Childer Thornton County Primary School for 8 years
School Governor at Whitby High School for 12 years
Non-Executive Director of the Western Cheshire Primary Care Trust for 2 years